Journey of Monsoon Night.....

 

One MonSoon Night at Bus Stand

            This is my experience while travelling from Hubli to Mumbai. From Hubli new Bus stand seven to eight years back. It was the month of Monsoon as after finishing my work left office around 7:00 in the evening, as usual rain was started , went with my umbrella, there is one proverb'"In monsoon if you leave your wife it’s ok, but don’t leave umbrella  ha ha but its quiet true also , don’t know when rain will start so it will be better if you come out with umbrella.

       Thought to wait for local bus , but that rain, no space for standing in bus stand and mud road is full of slime made me too took auto rickshaw to my room. Reached room and packed my bag other essentials for five days, again looking for auto this time luggage also with me so, reached new Bus stand ,auto fare was bit high because of climate and its seasonable also, getting splash of water made some corner of shirt and pant wet.

                 Got down with my luggage at bus stand my bus timing was coming night  at 11:30 , got reservation luckily and got center seat of bus, when I visited last time got last seat that was horrible experience that also late night journey, got center seat after 5 hours journey , not sit even five minutes with comfortable , so this time made before with center seat of the bus, due to rainy season I was feeling hungry , still one hour time was there to catch bus , went near hotel and ordered south meal, with hot soup starter , there one beautiful girl was sitting opposite of my  table, she was wearing red sleeveless dress her one side part was little bit was wet  by looking at  her my soup got over , she was also in between looking at me, I felt happy inside, finished meal soon without much concentrating on food, while the time of paying bill she was passed next to me slightly her shoulder touched me, in that touch feeling I forgot to take change back from the counter, that counter guy called me back and gave me change, returned to bus stand in the feel of touching..

                   Rain was stopped for few minutes, but I can hear the sound of tip tip of water, one moment everywhere became too much silent , but in bust stand one chai wala , roaming one end to other end  “CHHHAI- CHHHAI” some people were called him and enjoying hot tea from him, one bus came  some noise was started ha, get down Hubli …Hubli.  People were go to him asked belgavi bus is coming .. behind there , conductor told them yes it is coming ,  he was wearing jacket with monkey cap, went and given arrived report to controller..  suddenly announcement started with broken voice told number of the bus and where it Is going and which platform.

         In that some people were got down and took shelter from rain , by cleaning themselves rain with clothes,  one old age person was struggling and seeking shelter, with grandson, other guy was looking like garment merchant   he was just collecting some big baggage of  jackets ,  some jackets were sold there only people were taken from him with bargaining, I also went and checked ,,but not liked and also took new one before one week. One woman just came from auto she got half wet as soon as she got down from auto rain started heavily within two minutes she got wet..  

             she was dragging her trolley bag with cursing rain, was looking so disappointment.. she was quiet chubby in bus stand half of the people were staring at her, group of boys were standing there themselves they passing comments, that chaiwala also roaming in front of her , I also looked at her once then I realized why all people were staring at her. Even conductor was also asked that lady, where you want to go madam she said Mumbai, oh he went with disappointment . one guy was too much concentrating on lady he missed his bus also, other person was came to send off her wife while moving bus he was waiving hands to wife and face was towards that lady, some people were in insomnia , before her entry , after that all were woke up, staring that lady with drinking hot tea.

                          Now it’s 11:50 p.m I was waiting bus due to latency I went to controller and asked why Mumbai bus is latte, controller said due rain roads were so not good for safety reason its running slowly it will come sir don’t worry he said, that lady heard me while speaking with controller, I went and stood next her, she turned at me asked in hindi  Mumabai ka bus nikal gayi kya”, (is Mumbai bus passed ) I said nahi  conductorne bathya barish ki wajesi thoda slow aarah hain , oh she replied accha teek hain, I asked her kya aap bhi Mumbai Jaa rahe ho kya, she said haan,

          Bus arrived when we were talking , conductor was announcing loudly Mumbai Mumbai yar ( who) nodri,( get inn) lady was asking co-driver  she wants put her luggage side of the bus , he came opened baggage counter pit her bag inside and given receipt her , she came inside bus and searching for seat, guess what she has ticket of next to mine seat, when she looked at me both were smiled. After this common thing what you doing that lady asked , I said working for IT company going training for Mumbai, and I asked her  what you doing she answered going for Marriage for my cousins ,  then started slowly started conversations from her ,are you married she asked I said no, then In Mumbai which area marriage function is helding,  she said it’s quiet big hall in Bandra , I said mine company training also is in Bandra said,  then she replied oh that’s good, why don’t you join marriage party finish your training and come at evening, I said ok if you inviting me.. you know simply I lied my training was Navi Mumbai which is almost one hour journey.

       I was just checking what she will tell , then lights were turned off,…….. stopped some middle of the route to get fresh , again lights were turned on  driver announced anyone wants get fresh  bus will stop for half an hour. Some people went down side some were in deep sleep, clearly can hear the sound of snoring., I just looked lady was sleeping, thought to go inside, for that I need to wake up her , so i decided it’s ok let it be, I also slept.. morning passengers were one by one getting down according their stop. She got call and woke up,, she said me “ (mujhe next  stop me utharna hai, mere ko receiove karne kilye aayen hain,)   I need to get down next stop someone is there for receiving me.  I said ok she again told me “Aana zaroor shadi mai” please do come for marriage . I said sure.   While time she getting down from bus she waived her at me, myself became disappointment.  Thought to if I went to marriage defiantly I will meet any girl she might be introduce  at least something will happen..   while thinking about this suddenly heard my stop, I got down I was thinking about her only , my training was got over but I was not figure it out..

  I hope you liked it , reply me ..

                           

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess and Tricks

Overcoming Mobile Phone Addiction

How smart watches and fitness track will work?